Prudential Cal is an active and growing blog that focuses on sharing the latest trends, news, and insights on the economy, marketing, business, and real estate sectors.
We welcome writers who can contribute quality articles for our blog. Your articles must add value and should engage our readers through unique perspectives.
Take time to read our Editorial Guidelines.
What’s In It For You?
- You will get a broader audience to share your content with.
- You will get a link back to your site or social media platforms.
- You get a byline and proper credit for your article.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Make sure your guest post follows the guidelines below:
- It should be 100% original.
- It should have a clear focus and objective.
- It should have 1000 words or more.
- It should present a unique idea or take on a particular topic.
- It should be relevant to current events. You can review our existing posts to get a better understanding of what we expect from you.
- It should be error-free.
- It should include headings and subheadings, as well as bullet lists if needed.
- It should reference credible sources to back up the written content.
- It should include at least one image.
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Make sure that you hold expert knowledge on the article topic you choose to write about. Email us at [email protected] and have us review your article.
Sample Guest Posts
The following are some sample guest posts that have been published:
- People are buying houses unaware of ‘forever chemicals’ in their well water
- Recovery in the U.S. housing market: Sales prices, new construction, and renovation
- The Rent Is Too Damn High — And It Doesn’t Have To Be
- Lawsuit Claims Redlining In Louisville Has Moved Online