Prudential California is an active and growing blog that shares trends in the real estate industry. We cover news and insights on market trends such as buying, selling, and renting a house; home construction; renovation and improvement; property acquisition and management; and residential and commercial real estate investment.
If you would like to contribute a guest post, we are open to receiving your requests. We welcome writers who can share quality articles on our website. Your articles must add value and should engage our readers through unique perspectives.
1. 100% original content is required for all article submissions. It should not yet be published on other blogs or editorials. If your article is reposted elsewhere, it will be promptly removed from our blog. All contributions will be reviewed for copyright violations.
2. Articles must be at least 750 words in length and no more than 1500 words.
3. Articles must be thoroughly researched and unique! And it was written by you.
4. We have the right to accept or reject proposed links within the article as well as to insert additional connections.
5. By submitting your article, you allow us to reserve the right to format the submitted item in accordance with our style and tone. This usually consists of simply fixing language and grammar and adding any additional photos required to make the piece more visually appealing. However, this varies depending on the individual post.
6. You may or may not include an image, but if you do, please make sure that it is free to use commercially.
7. We only allow one do-follow external link. If you add more links, they will be tagged as no-follow and should be linked to a resource page.
8. You can include an author bio along with your article, and we will credit you with the content.
Make sure that you have expert knowledge on the topic you choose to write about. Please email us at [email protected] and have us review your article. Once your article has been reviewed and revisions have been made (if needed), our team will send you the link to the published article.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, please allow us up to 5 days to accommodate your requests. We are doing our best to process every guest post and sponsored article as quickly as possible.
How To Sell A House In Any Condition NJ
How to Store Excess Materials From Your DIY Home Remodeling Project
6 Key Qualities of Top Real Estate Agent Recruiters
Is It A Good Idea To Invest In A Real Estate Business In 2022?
Things To Remember When Getting Your California Real Estate License
Top 5 Smart Ways to Invest in Real Estate
How Do You Get The Most Out Of Selling A House As-Is?