Micro-apartments are quickly becoming the most popular type of living space in major cities across the United States. They’re small, but they have everything you need to live comfortably and conveniently. You can even find some with added perks like rooftop access or private balconies.
Micro-apartments are becoming more and more popular as the demand for urban housing increases, but they can be difficult to live in if you don’t know how to deal with them properly. Living small doesn’t mean your home has to feel cramped or uncomfortable. Mentioned below are some tips that will help make your micro-apartment feel like home.
- First of all, decorating is key when it comes to making your micro-apartment feel bigger than it is. The best way to do this is by using bright colors and lots of natural light.
- Invest money in smart furniture with multiple roles and use the back of the kitchen working area to place a couch/dining zone.
- Think about what kind of furniture will work best for you and your lifestyle. Don’t be afraid to mix different styles if they look good together.
- Use any wall space you have available for bookcases or even under-the-bed storage.
- Then consider storage options that can help keep everything organized without taking up too much floor space.
- Also, try adding mirrors throughout the space so that it feels larger than what it is. Another great idea would be to add plants or flowers around the room because they bring life into any space.
- Finally, remember that less is always more when dealing with a small space, so keep everything simple and clean.
If you’re tired of wasting time searching through listings that don’t fit your needs, then it might be time to consider micro-apartments as an option.
If you want to know more about different types of apartments, visit Prudential Cal’s blog section.